OverviewStructuredWeb provides you with an aggregate report for all your marketing efforts in all levels, including activities created on accounts that you manage. Use this information to see engagement levels and results for each message that was sent. It provides you with the total count of sent, opened and clicked.
From the Marketing Center select the Reports tab at the top of the screen. Select the Email Marketing List report from the dropdown box.
This loads the last 60 days of campaigns that have been sent with the basic data collected: total list, sent, opened, clicks, unsubscribed and rejected. Use the start and end date filter at the top of the screen to search by date ranges.
The report includes the following information:
- Name: Name of the tactic.
- List: Size of the Mailing list.
- Sent: The total number and percentage of the mailing list that was sent.
- Opened: The total number and percentage of unique sent messages that were opened.
- Clicks: The total number and percentage of unique opened messages that the recipient followed a link.
- Unsubscribed: The total number and percentage of sent messages where the recipient unsubscribed from the mailing list.
- Rejected: The total number and percentage of sent messages that were rejected by the recipient mail server.
- Leads: The total number and percentage of opened messages that became leads.
- Opportunities: The total number and percentage of leads that became opportunities. The opportunities also have an aggregate value total of the opportunities.
You can review the aggregate totals for all campaigns listed at the bottom of the page.
You can export the results as a spreadsheet by selecting the Export to CSV or Export to Excel button or you can convert the report to a PDF document by selecting the PDF button. In addition to the above columns, the report will also include "Campaign Name" and the date of the tactic as available columns.