OverviewAttribute Filters allows you to tag the marketing materials you make available in your library with different types of criteria. This allows your partners to quickly locate the marketing materials they are looking for based on those attributes. For example, you can setup attributes for a specific language, audience or product type. The partner simply checks on/off the filters to narrow the results in their library.
Getting ThereTo create new Attributes click Settings and then choose the Attributes tab. A list of previously created attributes is displayed.
Creating New AttributesClick the New Attribute Type button.
A list of fields display. Choose the appropriate field type for the attribute. If you need to set more than one value choose a multiple selection option. Selecting an option loads the attribute details screen.
Provide a name, description and choose if it is a required field.
Decide where the attribute will be used. You have the following options:
- Campaign Filtering: Filter used when browsing Campaigns.
- Library Filtering: Filters used when browsing content in the Library.
- Campaign Preview Filtering: Filters used when browsing content with a Campaign.
- Plan Settings for Accounts: Attribute applied to Plans when utilizing Campaign Planning.
- Campaign Settings for Accounts: Attribute applied to a Campaign when utilizing Campaign Planning.
If this attribute should be available for multiple programs, select the programs from the list.
Enter the Options for the attribute. For example, if the attribute is Language, your options may be English, Spanish, and French. As you add options, an additional field is automatically added.
When finished entering this information click Save. This creates the attribute and adds it to the list available when creating content.