The first screen displayed is the dashboard. The dashboard display total and new leads, open opportunities their dollar value. A graphical representation is displayed of leads & opportunities by month, leads by stage and opportunities by stage.
To view and manage leads click the Leads tab located at the top of the page. This loads the Lead Portal.
- Subject: This is the subject line of the lead. This displays the name of the campaign and if it was an inbound call or form submission.
- Contact: Displays the lead's contact information.
- Follow Up: Provides you with an estimated follow-up date.
- Stage: Displays the stage the lead is in.
- Assigned: Displays the user the lead is assigned to.
- Created: Displays the date the lead was originally created.
- Source: Displays the source of the lead (form, inbound call).
Click the arrow next to the Lead Subject to view more options for managing the lead.
- Edit this contact
- Enter a note
- Send an email
- New Calendar Entry.
- View Activity
To view the lead details select the Lead Subject.
To view or modify the contact information, click the Name of the contact.