To create an integrated campaign select the Campaigns tab from the program manager. Previously created campaigns will be listed.
What will I find in this article?
In the Campaign Information fields give the campaign a name, description, and thumbnail.
Select Yes to Enable testing mode. If you have access to multiple programs choose the programs that you want to use the campaign in. Select any attributes that may apply to the campaign.
Click Save & Continue when finished.
This is where the information on the campaign should be provided. The page has many default options, such as the thumbnail, attributes, and description of the campaign. These default options pull the information from the matching fields on the Settings tab.
You can customize this content as well, using the content editor. You can describe the campaign, advise on the target audience, list the products or services it focuses on and explain what is included in the campaign.
Click Save when done.
Tactics in the campaign are separated into two categories:
- Outbound Marketing Tactics: Email, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Events, Files
- Inbound Marketing Tactics: Pay Per Click, Other, Banner Ads, Social
Outbound and Inbound Marketing Tactics have the same options to add tactics:
- Search: Use the Add Tactics search box to search for the specific tactic you want to add. After the list of tactics that meet the search are displayed, click Add to campaign to add the tactic to the campaign.
- Browse tactics: This takes you to a library view of available tactics. Use the filters on the right to narrow your results. Click the thumbnail for a tactic to load the preview.
To select the tactic click Add to Campaign from the preview.
- New Tactic: Select the type of tactic you want to create.
Create the tactic as you normally would. When finished, follow the breadcrumbs back to the campaign.
Once ther campaign is activated you can share it directly to partners or other users. Select the Description tab and click Share above the editor for a direct link to the campaign. You can provide this link directly to partners, which will prompt them to login. Once they have logged in, they will be taken directly to the campaign.