The Lead Management system captures all leads generated from email campaign activity. New leads are broken down into stages based on the type of activity done within the campaign. The lead management system allows you to quickly qualify leads and move them into the appropriate stages until the lead is successful or fails
Leads can be viewed and managed in the Lead Management portion of the application. To access Lead Management select the Lead Management option from the drop-down menu at the top right corner.
The first screen displayed is the dashboard. The dashboard display total and new leads, open opportunities their dollar value. A graphical representation is displayed of leads & opportunities by month, leads by stage and opportunities by stage.
To view and manage leads click the Leads tab located at the top of the page. This loads the Lead Portal.
Leads are broken into several columns which can be sorted by selecting the column name. If you would like to download or export your leads, you can do so by clicking Export to CSV or Export to Excel.
- Subject: This is the subject line of the lead. This displays the name of the campaign and if it was an inbound call or form submission.
- Contact: Displays the lead's contact information.
- Follow Up: Provides you with an estimated follow-up date.
- Stage: Displays the stage the lead is in.
- Assigned: Displays the user the lead is assigned to.
- Created: Displays the date the lead was originally created.
- Source: Displays the source of the lead (form, inbound call).
Click the arrow next to the Lead Subject to view more options for managing the lead.
- Edit this contact
- Enter a note
- Send an email
- New Calendar Entry.
- View Activity
To view the lead details select the Lead Subject.
To view or modify the contact information, click the Name of the contact.