Access the Account Center select it from the drop down menu located in the upper right corner of the page.
From the Account Center choose the User Center option in the menu located on the left side of the page. This loads a list of existing users in your account.
Create a New User
To modify an existing users information select their name from the list provided. To create a new user select Add New.
In the fields provided enter a Username, Password and their basic contact information.
Choose the appropriate access for the user. You can select more than one permission group for a user. Group permissions can be modified by selecting the group name. The default permission groups are:
- Email Only Access: User only has access to email.
- Site Content Manager: User can access SiteCenter, CustomerCenter Setup, ProductCenter Setup and ServiceCenter Setup.
- Sales Rep: User can access CustomerCenter and MarketingCenter.
- Customer Service Rep: User can access the ServiceCenter.
- Sales Manager: User can access CustomerCenter, CustomerCenter Setup, and MarketingCenter.
Indicate the user’s manager.
If you are using StructuredWeb as your email provider, select Create a new mailbox and input the mailbox name and password. If you are using a different email provider, select Use an existing email address: and input the email address.
When finished, click Update. This creates the user and adds them to your company hierarchy.